Operating during school holidays, activities focus on giving children the opportunity to participate in a variety of exciting activities. Examples include creative workshops, games, sports, ceramics, music, media and trips. There are many great games available all day to allow the children to exercise choice and to participate in activities that really interest them, within groups or individually.
Times and Procedures
- Open from 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Open for 1 week during the Easter holidays, 1 week in October and 4 weeks in the summer and on most in-service school closure days. Please see centre calendar GUCC-Calendar-Aug-2020-2021 (1)
- We welcome children aged 3 until their 14th Birthday
- Breakfast, mid-morning & afternoon healthy snacks available
- Trips, visits and workshops arranged; some of these may involve a small charge but parents will be informed of this beforehand.
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- We ask that children are signed in and out on the attendance register.
Please see that children are dressed appropriately for the weather. It may be an idea to bring spare clothes, in case of accidents or for outdoor activities. We aim to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible!
Holiday club costs £22 for a half day: 9am -1.30pm or 1.30pm – 6pm, or £40 for a full day. However, you can take advantage of our EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF £18 per half day or £34 for a full day, if booked before the cut off date.
Holiday schedules will be emailed out in advance and paper copies will be sent to Glen Urquhart, Balnain and Cannich primary schools. Schedules will also be available on the’What’s On’ page. Remember to check our Facebook page too! If you have any skills you could share to bring fresh ideas and activities to our club, please speak to a member of staff. This would be much appreciated!
*Holiday club booking form for Summer 2022 – Summer Holiday club 2022