GOOSC Club (Glen Urquhart Out of School Club)
Out of school club provides a great opportunity for friends to meet up and socialize after school with activities that stimulate, challenge and are great fun!!! We offer a wide selection of activities to cater for all ages and needs such as:
- Arts & Crafts
- Ball games/football goals
- Ball pond
- Music. New for 2019 we have an ALEXIA!!
- PS2, PC’s, Nintendo WII and new for 2019 a NINTENDO SWITCH!!
- Board games
- Quiet areas with books and an opportunity to watch movies
- Walks and trips to the local parks plus sessions in the gym hall
- And lots more ..!
Snack menu includes:
- Tuna, cheese and cucumber wraps
- Beans on toast
- Crackers, breadsticks and a selection of dips
- Baking: pancakes, cupcakes, flapjack
- Toast with a variety of spreads and jams
- Selection of various cereals
- Diluting juice, milk, water
- Fruit is also available every day for the children to help themselves to
We try to cater for all individual dietary requirements and preferences. If your child would like to bring their own after school snack, they are most welcome to.
Booking forms will be sent out monthly via email. It is also possible to book into out of school on an ad-hoc basis by speaking to a member of staff, phoning the centre on 450679 or emailing the Assistant Manager on email@example.com
Please note: All bookings are chargeable once made.
To cancel a permanent booking please speak to the Assistant Manager and be aware that you will occur charges until the 24th of the month.
Out of School is charged at £4.50 for the hour, then half hourly thereafter, and this fee includes a snack. Invoices are sent monthly, via email, and we ask that these be paid by BACS within 14 days (bank details will be displayed on the invoices)
Times and Procedures
Children are collected from Glen Urquhart Primary School at 3.10pm and 3.25pm and we remain open until 6pm. We ask that all children are signed out with the time recorded on the attendance register.